Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Watch over the kids...

Please angels watch over all the children who are out enjoying this wonderful warm weather this spring break.

I got called in to do 2 routes.  One tomorrow it's a drop and return for the day care program, which is fine because I live so close.  And I did get the trip for Friday night which by the way is my ANNIVERSARY!!  10 years on April fools day!  It's a baseball game in a small town about 1/2 hour away.  I didn't realize what day it was when I sign up...that's ok we have all weekend...plus I won't be gone too long. Ish I am bad wife! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. Love the picture. I remember seeing it in a book of prayers when I was a little girl in the 60's. ooh, did I just admit that?

God Bless.
TiasNme2