Wednesday, March 2, 2005

Pink eye, coughing and throwing up

Crazy day yesterday...one of my kindergarteners came on the bus sick.  He coughed so hard that he got sick.  So he road the 1/2 hours route with the garbage can next to him.  The nurse met us at the school and he was sent home.  Cool I still have a NO barfing on the bus clean record.  Pink eye is running the schools, and a driver came to work with her eyeballs still pink, makes my eyes itch just looking at her.  it's hard to tell at work who's sick or just using their sick days....I am feeling ok.  Hopefully the afternoon will be nice and calm.

WE NEED SPRING!!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You DO need Spring. Would send it if I could  It's definitely Spring in Oregon. Hope you don't get sick. Hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Stay far away from that pink eyed lady. It is so contagious she should have stayed home.