Friday, March 18, 2005

Tag Lounge

Wow I just figured out how to do graphics with photobucket...I am the MAN.

Anyway this is what I imagine my little bus riders would rather have done today instead of being in school!  It's SPRING FEVER!!!  The temperature hit 50 today.   My kindergarteners were bouncing of the bus walls!  A lot of them have been sick...maybe it was their cold meds, but ish!  My little guy that used to give me and he afternoon guy trouble was wound up but he was easy to settle down.  He had his sister's date book and he wanted to know my name..."Mrs Busdriver, how do you spell your name?"..."what's your phone number?".  Another girl who is from India wants me come to her birthday party this summer.  I feel so special! 

So hopefully the rain will hold off and these kiddos can get outside this weekend for some much overdo fresh warm almost spring air!!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. What is photobucket? Whatever it is - you really learned how to do it well. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

I have been using Photobucket for 2 wks but i think i just figured it out how to do it the right way this morning. It was 50 here today.....and it helped my mood. So sunny and warm. Made me happy. Take care!
lisa

Anonymous said...

If they get enough activities over the weekend, they'll be calm and quiet for you.  Thank-you for the comments you left for me.  I felt better reading them.  Hope your weekend went well.  KJ