Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St Pat's day

One of my 5th graders hopped on the bus this morning and cheerfully sang to me .."Top of the Morning to you ... dear Rose"  so sweet.  She's a very good girl, her and her best friend love to "patrol" my bus.  They check for items left behind and generally keep order on the bus. 

One of my girls that road last year is at the Day Care center this week so the 5 minute ride is filled with her "catching up" with me.  Today's topic was how awful her friends parents were because they only allowed her to eat 'health' foods.  Seems the kid has never had  a french fry.  Wow kids are so much smarter and in touch then we adults give them credit.

My corned beef was a success and although it stunk up my house along with the cabbage I held my nose and cooked it.  Gave the left overs to Rosie....I did put some aside for hubby he loves it.  We had plenty of green food and now I am quite full.  Ahhh

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet this entry is, and the little girl's greeting. My husband loves cabbage too. I make it but don't like it. Hugs honey and drive safe. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Kids can be so sweet! (when they wanna be) Glad you had a Happy St. Patricks Day!

God Bless.
TiasNme2