Tuesday, May 3, 2005

back to work

Came back to work today.  And I was greeted with an empty DOT book.  Seems 4 different drivers drove my bus in 2 days and each one had to inspect my bus, but the last one neglected to put a new book in my bus.  She was mad anyway because the kids told me she got stuck behind some work trucks and wouldn't go through until they moved. It's a tight fit.  The high schoolers are used to me just going through. And I guess she yelled at my little ones.  Oh well, at least they were glad to see me.  Because as soon as every route saw me they said, "WHERE  WERE YOU!~!"  At least I know I am cared about...or at least I know that these kids like routine.  Only bad thing was one of my high school kids dumped a juice all over the floor.  I will be on the look out tomorrow to see who did it.  because they spilled last week too.  Easy enough they sit right in the middle out in the aisle.  No one ever said high school kids are real smart...now are they?

I did get very tired though today.  Tried to take a nap at midday but couldn't.  So I think I'll go to bed early tonight.  That's to be expect after a surgery. 

Only 5 weeks left of school.  I will be working this summer though, hopefully only part time. 

I am off night all..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, i hope you didnt do too much and you got some rest tonight. Take care! Love, lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope yuu are able to rest. Your day was a pretty rough one, hon. Hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you had a good day at work, But I hope you don't rush things. Be kind to yourself.

god Bless,
TiasNme2

Anonymous said...

I bet it felt good to know you were  missed.  Big Hugs, Nicki