Monday, May 16, 2005

14 days

14 days until school is out and I am telling you I am more than ready for this school year to end.  If I don't hear ..." so and so did this and so and so did that" a million times I 'd be suprised.  I had to tell my grade schoolers today that I was tired of repeating the same things over and over every day.  Of course one kid had to say, "it's not everyday".  ISH!!!  and this is the kid that had to write me a note because he was arguing with me!!  He did stop himself again.  I think he realized I meant business. 

Tomorrow all have to get retested for summer routes which is a-ok with me because I went throught this just a few short month ago.  Everybody else is freaking out.  But at my work that is normal.  And I want a route this summer. So you gotta do what you gotta do!

And for all you that say I am special.  I am doing what I love, I hate office work, greedy adults, being indoors all day, being bossed around and with my job I have a nice balance of freedom, and I get paid to stand around.  But mostly I love kids, they are so open, honest and truly loving.  That's why I do what I do!  I am bless that I actually am good at it

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow with the testing....love, lisa

Anonymous said...

SORRY, hon. Even if you hate office work, greedy adults, being indoors all day, and being bossed around - and even if you simply love your job, you're STILL SPECIAL!!!  lol, Just not going to get around that with me. Big Hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for no more school!!! Yippee!! now if I could just get rid of work..yuck!!!

Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

wow another year gone by, where did that time go?  my little one starts kindergarten in Sept....her first time riding on the big yellow bus too!

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com

Anonymous said...

AWWWW a vacation and then back to the rat race.  LOL God Bless You Nicki