Saturday, May 28, 2005

made it

I made it!!!!!!!!!!!  The week ended with me dealing with all the lucky people escaping town and heading off to the long weekend.  But it wasn't too awful bad.

The kids were a lot less rowdy today so it was better.  Although they are so clueless.  I have shuttle 5 girls from one high school to the other and they told me one girl wasn't there so I left.  Seems she was there and I had to go back...she was sorry though because she was messing around and missed the bus.

There is a huge soccer meet today so we had to re arrange all our buses and of course a big deal had to be made over that.  Work wanted people to come in on the holiday to move the buses back but I said NO I value my long weekend and if I have to work this summer (hubby's orders), I am taking advantage of my holiday.

Actually I don't mind working this summer the days are only 4 hours long and since my insurance won't be taken out I will be bringing in at least our house payment.  Mark works really hard in the summer usually 60 hour weeks so it's the least I can do right???

And besides it's almost summer and summer is the BEST!!

Have a wonderful holiday all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, i hope you have a happy weekend.....i bet you cant wait for school to be out..i am glad you said you wouldnt go in to move a bus. Let the bigwigs go move the truck. You have better things to do! Take care, love, lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so behind again.  I can just imagine how traffic was and is.  I am glad I am not out in it. Nicki

Anonymous said...

Rose,
I am so glad that your husband says no to you working weekends! You are a hard worker and the kids are fortunate to have you for their driver.Hope you had a good day.
Love
Mickie