Thursday, May 26, 2005

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Let the insanity begin!  With only 7 days left of school the insanity has begun.  Children trying to see who can beat the snot out of each other first, screaming, tattle taling...we got it all on bus 30.  And for dessert seat writing... I <3 J...joey, and who every else they are in love with today.  God help me get through the next 7 days...yesterday I thought it was Friday...luckily we have Monday off.

other bus news...a fight between a girl and a boy, with blood shed, screaming matches, a seizure...police being called, supervisors subbing....7 more days, 7 more days!!

 

Next week I bid on a summer route...thank God they only last a month and require 4 hours of my day...I love my summer time!!  Time to refresh, regroup and clean my house!  Love you all....rose!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, WOW...those kids need a Prozac!!! Good luck babe on the next week. You can do it because you are SuperWoman! love, lisa

Anonymous said...

You poor baby. I am SO glad I'm not the one driving that bus. LOVE the graphic. Hugs, hon. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

For real, I started the deep cleaning yesterday.  First I had to absorb that school was finished, then I had to sleep, then I said, okay, time to clean.  I been shredding paper like a mad woman!

Good luck on the bid!  

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, blood, a seizure, cops....hope it all worked out in the end :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am sure that not only are the kids burned out from school you are burned out from them.  I hope you have a wonderful summer.  Nicki