Thursday, April 28, 2005

busy week

It's been a very busy week.  Bus evacs on Monday.  I got another shuttle at 10:45 so my layover time is now 45 minutes less.  But I do pick up some extra hours.  Yesterday we had a guy speak about railroad crossings.  Pretty interesting.  The rubber band kid won't ride the bus he's walking home, saw him yesterday.  I think I may have put some sense into him either that or he's just embarrassed.   Who knows with Junior high kids...rough age.

Otherwise it's a normal week, the Juniors have tests so they get out early, and the Seniors are off so it's pretty quiet at the High school.

Today is my last day this week because of my biopsy surgery....oh yeah the mechanics bought us all some really cool bus driver t' shirts...great guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad that its been a pretty easy week for u so far...and good luck on your biopsy surgery..please keep us posted...i will keep u in my prayers..

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

Well little lady you have had a busy week.  It will slow down soon I am sure.  Hugs, Nicki