Friday, April 1, 2005

RAIN~!

Well it DID rain!  I picked the kids up this after I talked my way into driving a conventional bus.  Which made me feel more comfortable if it rained, which it did on the way to the school which was 25 miles away from Oswego East.  When we got there the coach said "game cancelled" so we turned around and went back to their school.  Not a bad day for 2 1/2 hours worth of nothing!  Oh well, at least I got home in time to be with my hubby on our ANNIVERSARY!!  AND the only thing I had to clean up on the bus was one gaterade bottle and a few sunflower seeds...darn those sunflower sides!!!

I am off to enjoy the rest of SPRING BREAK!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Nicki I got your journal from the Tag Lounge.  I commend you for driving a bus.  That must be a hard job.  Keep up the good work.  Nicki
P.S.  Your welcome to stop by my journal anytime.

Anonymous said...

Well Happy Anniversary and thank you for the comments and advice.  It means a lot to me.  Hope the rest of your weekend went great.  KJ

Anonymous said...

Hope your anniversary was wonderful!  enjoy the spring break!

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl