Friday, November 4, 2005

a day off

Today is a no school day!  So cool that it's on a Friday too.  A long weekend!

This week I made it through the Halloween too much candy haze.  On Halloween when I picked up the Elementary kids after school they were all sugared out and in a daze.  So the trip was not so bad.

There are some new routes being posted, all special service, but I  finally got my 2 pm groups settled in.  So I am going to keep my routes, and not bid on the new ones.  They start early in the morning and I wouldn't be able to take Liz to school.  Besides my kids are used to me and I actually am getting attached to them also.

I feel like I have accomplished something with these kids, they are rough group and most days they act pretty well.  I am quite proud of them and myself.

Have a great weekend!  I am going to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you have 3 whole days off. Pretty terific!
Love you.
Barb

Anonymous said...

I bet you can get attatched to these little guys. I know I would , if I could handle that job. LOL.
Hugs, R.C.