Saturday, October 22, 2005

Very long week!

This has been a very long week.  I had a situation on my Junior high route, but it's all fine now.  Luckily for me my supervisor knows and trusts me and my judgement.  This group is a very, loud, rowdy crowd that tries my patience the whole 15 minute ride to their homes.  But is under control now. 

Junior high students are known to be a challenge because of their age and I think their battle to figure out who they are. Throw in some hormones and you've got quite a bunch.  My feeling is to respect them and they will respect me. 

I have no trips this weekend which I am glad because I have a lot to do around my messy house. 

So I am off to it...have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, those darn preteens need to listen to Mama Bear Rose!!! I can just see you dealing with the yelling and insanity. I hope your week is a happy one. I love you, lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry it's been a while.  Enjoy your weekend and I hope everything stays safe as the weather starts to worsen.  KJ