Tuesday, February 7, 2006

sick & aggravated

  Well the germs are running through my school system.  I have a nasty head cold.  But I'll get over it, thanks to kleenex and cough drops.

I am having problems with the junior high kids and have resorted to using our conduct write up reports.  I hate doing it but getting cussed out by a 11 year old just isn't something I can excuse.  Also the kids in the back of the bus think they can stand up walk around the bus while I am driving 55 down a busy highway.  They are going to find out that this isn't happening anymore.  They too will get a warning (which they got today) and then they are going to get a write up.  Kids usually behave when faced with a 5 mile walk home in 20 degree temperature for being kicked off the bus.

Otherwise, there just is a lot of kids out with colds.  ICK!  at least it's not barfing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully that will calm them down. I agree with you getting cused by a 11 year old shouldn't happen and you don't have to take it.
Hugs, R.C.