Tuesday, February 14, 2006

big hearts and a sugar buzz

The nice thing about holidays is that the kids have parties.  And they bring gifts, usually candy and they bring it to me!  YUM!  At these parties their mom's usually come that means they take them home with them and they don't ride the bus.  Which means fewer sugar stoned kids on my bus.

Today was like that.

Also my naughty foul mouth girl got suspended from the bus for 2 weeks.  Her sister is mad at me and blames me, she says I got her kicked off the bus.  I tell her that her sister got herself kicked off the bus, and would she like to join her.  That shut her up.

At least this is the last sugar filled holiday for the year.  YIP-PEE!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least the mom's took the sugar filled kids home. One less hassel for you. Candy , Yum.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Get 'em, Killer. RoboBusDriving SUPERMAMA
lol

XO
LISA

Anonymous said...

don't forget Easter.