Monday, January 2, 2006

back to school, already!

Tomorrow is back to school, already!  After being barefoot in Florida all last week I do not look forward to putting big boots and socks on, but ah I must.  At least we are having a warming trend, 40's...much better than the freezing stuff we had last month.

Hopefully the little darlings will come back ready to behave, I will have amnesia and forget all their pre-Christmas trangressions.  Well, at least the kids that are normally good, the others?  Well they have assigned seats in the forcast...NOBODY is going to take away my post-vacation shine...NO-BODY!

Not even if they bat their little blue eyes and say, "ohhhhhhh busdriver!  I'll be good!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the little darlings. Have a good week.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Rose -

Welcome back from the fun in the sun.  

I'm glad you feel all rested and re-energized about going back.  Hopefully the kids will be good and excited about coming back to see their friends again and will behave for you.  

We go back on Wednesday and I can't wait.  I have missed driving the bus and seeing my kids.  

Keep us informed how your first day back went for you.

Kathy G.

Anonymous said...

Go get 'em, mama...GO GET 'EM!!
XOXOX lisa

Anonymous said...

luv the sign!! now that's different!

Robyn :)