Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas Break

Yesterday was the last day of school.  I was highly rewarded by my little ones for my effort.  Candy, homemade cookies, gift cards, cards with the whole family smiling in front of their Christmas tree.  It was so cool.

AND the bus driver didn't even have to yell...the grade schoolers were suffering from their post party sugar let down so the trip home was quiet, except one kid that I always have trouble with.  And I'll deal with him when we come back ;)

I am now settling in for a much needed break. I did not bid on any extra trips, it's off from work until January 3rd see you then!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!  AND to all a GOOD NIGHT!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that. Gifts from the kids. We always gave our bus driver a gift every year. We were country kids and had the same driver everyyear. He was a great guy. I remember him fondly.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!! I know you must be happy!!!  enjoy your break!

Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

Those post card tags that i send out to you and few others are surely popular..i have seen them in everyones journals this week.How nice.
I wish you were my bus driver. I would sit and talk your head off.
LOVE YOU, lisa

Anonymous said...

Rose -

Enjoy yourself on your vacation.  You worked hard enough this summer, time to get a little R & R.  Having young children around at Christmas helps keep us young at heart.  I can't wait to see my grandson, he's  1 1/2, and watch him rip into every package.  Merry Christmas, Hon!  Tell us all about your trip when you get back.
Kathy G.

Anonymous said...

Another brave soul!, Aren't these breaks wonderful.  

Glad to find your blog, if you get the time come and visit mine

www.manicschoolbus.com

Take care,
Nila bus 24