Wednesday, December 7, 2005

whoa it's -9

WOW!  It's -9 this morning.  With the Wind Chill it's -20.  Thankfully the mechanics turn all our buses on.  AND my next door neighbor bus 29 alias Mr. Jim turns all my heaters on so my bus is running and as warm as the old girl can be at 6:00 am.

 

It's a snowpants and long johns morning for this girl.  Let's just see how many coatless, frozen hair junior high kids I see this morning!???!!

 

Tomorrow it's 1-3 inches of snow...whooo hooo at least it will warm up enough to snow!  I HATE COLD!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.... -9?????!!! suddenly, I'm loving my 20 degrees over here....lol!

Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose -

It's cold here too.  We didn't have -9, but we did have 0, that is zero.  I guess I have that "warmer by the lake" thing going on here.  I guess that 45 miles or so between us makes a difference.  Our buses get started at 5 AM by our WONDERFUL mechanics too, they also start the heaters for us.  By 5:45 AM when I get in, it's not too cold in there.  Gotta love our mechanics.  However, in yesterdays cold we had buses breaking down left and right.  Our mechanics were busy all over again.  

I better think of something wonderful for them for Christmas!  

Keep warm hon!  Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!  I hate the cold too!

Hugs,
Kathy G.

Anonymous said...

My city is getting 5 inches today and tonight. My son wouldnt wear his damn gloves and he had to walk a mile because Meg had the car. Ugh, teens. I wish you were his driver. I would give you goodies every morning if you were.
love you, lisa

Anonymous said...

Yep, it's really cold here too. I'm not a big fan of this kind of cold either. Have a great day.
Hugs, R.C.