Friday, August 12, 2005

I AM DONE!!!

I AM DONE!!  I am now off for 1 whole wonderful week.  I cleaned out my bus, fueled it, turned in all my paperwork, including time card and now I am free.

Last night I had my refresher class...it lasted nearly 2 hours.  Every required state run class that I have had to go to beginning with the 8 hour one has has some sort of problem with it.  We are never to be late or we get locked out...so my 8 hour class the instructor shows up 45 minutes late wearing no shoes, last years refresher same teacher didn't show up at all!  This year, they called this guy in at the last minute and he starts the class 10 minutes early...at least I was early!!

Ok gang, next week they will have routes posted so I will let you know how it goes.

 

MEAN WHILE...I AM FINALLY OFF !!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! good for you! Enjoy it while it lasts.

Anonymous said...

Ok Honey,
Enjoy your week, am so happy that you are free for a whole week to do what you want to.
Love
Mickie

Anonymous said...

I hope you are enjoying your time off.  Of course by now your weeks prob over.  Hppe it was good.  Nicki