Tuesday, February 8, 2005

busy busy

I've been very busy at work...refreshing and fortunately for me my boss let me go home during my layover yesterday to sleep to get over my cold...I am good now, which is very much like me.  I don't get sick for long a few days and I am over it.  I drink alot of tea maybe that's it.

So today I had to drive and it's so hard to explain things that you do everyday to a trainer, but I did ok. I did roll a stop sign though, which is very bad.  You don't realize how lazy you can get when you drive.  And if you look around at most drivers they roll stops signs too.   She gave me a lot of tips to use when I get tested by the state. 

At my last stop I broke my emergency brake.  It's a long rod that you pull down that sets the brake and it holds the bus, because we don't have park.  Soooo, it's off to the shop for poor old Bus #30.  I'll be driving a replacement tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting journal. I might not always comment but do read it. Hugs, my dear friend. *Barb*