Saturday, February 12, 2005

Ahh the weekend

Next week is Valentines Day and the children are all excited and have their cards ready and all a flutter....well at least the grade schoolers.  The junior high kids had their dance Friday evening, and the high schoolers (the girls at least) are all talking about their boyfriends, who likes who and who is going to turnabout in March.  The boys all talk to quiet for me to hear or they are listening to their CD players.  It's interesting to listen to the different ages in each school you can almost guess a kids age by what they talk about.  Although some are more mature, most of the younger classes are very negative and talking about how much they can't stand other people.  The older kids are all into getting along.  Or telling the younger ones to quit acting so negataive.

I am still training for my state driving test which I think is overkill.  I mean I have been driving for over a year, 7 routes a day, with no problems.  I drive in all kinds of weather, traffic, construction conditions.  In my humble opinion I am not worried.  If I can't pass a skills test I don't deserve to drive children.  Some of the areas that I go in have so much construction and tight turns that all I can do is use my mirrors and be careful.  One guy always teases and says he closes his eyes and prays!  Cute.

Well, I am looking forward to listening to the little ones tell me about their party's for Valentines day...they are just too, too cute.

I am happy it's the weekend and I can relax and be a housewife!

 

Take care all and drive safe.

No comments: