Thursday, April 6, 2006

Whooo hoo, I am off tomorrow!  Doing the happy dance!  Going out of town tomorrow first thing!

This week was actually a good week.  The junior high kids were their normal loud selves.  My girl who constantly is bad has been scared straight so to speak.  She tries to act like she doesn't understand why I wrote her up so much, but when I tell her my reasons why each time that I did it, she goes...."OOOOOOOOOOOh!".

I did write up two other girls for standing up every single day.  The one I know does it because she thinks I am afraid of her mom, sorry, NOT!  She should be the one who is afraid she has 3 daughters!!! 

My routes are all still under major construction so I have to reroute all over the place.  My sub rode with me yesterday and I told him all my short cut secrets, hopefully they won't be too rough on him.  Although I did have to stop today to break up a girl spat.  And I say spat because girls can be so mean to each other and this is only 4th and 5th graders.  ISH!  I even had a mom sitting on the side of the road waiting for her son, who also can be bad.  I made them wait while I told them all to quit being so mean, and play nice.  That'll last about a day!

A bus behind me today heading out of the Junior High had a goofy kid hit his bus with a rock.  He thought that he broke the window, but it didn't.  The kids on the bus gladly gave this kid up too.  Don't kids know that their classmates will turn on the in a heartbeat??!!???  They can be so naive'!!

I am off to enjoy my mini-vacation!

Thanks for commenting you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you would come to Chads school and protect him from everyone!
I am so glad you get a mini vacation, enjoy yourself!! LOVE,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose-

I know you're off on your mini-vacation right now, but when you get back....I hope you are more relaxed and feeling "connected" with Mark again.  Getting away is great for the marriage.  I'm glad you made it a priority.  I'm jealous.  

I hope your kids didn't give the sub a hard time on Friday.  Us subs can have it rough sometimes.  I hope he was taking lots of notes on the re-routing.  

Tell us all about your little get-away once you come back!  

Hugs,
Kathy G.

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your mimi-vacation. You desirve it.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend.  Nicki