Sunday, March 5, 2006

a note to kids

I'd LOVE to put this sign up in my school bus!!!!  Or better yet pass it out to some parents.

Things have gone from bad to worse with my 2 problem children on my PM route.  These girls are in fact foster kids who I have tried very hard to give them a break, listen to, and be understanding.  After getting cursed out by one, and having her try to jump out of the bus at a bus stop (on a highway).  I had enough.  She was written up for each offense and then suspended for 2 weeks.  After coming back last week she started up immediately.  She and her sister were given a warning and then written up again.  I blame the lack of discipline at home for this.  I truly feel that a household needs to have 2 parents or at least a parent that is willing to actually parent, which in this cause isn't!  As I went by their stop Friday the one girl raised her newly purchased Wendy's frosty (mom was standing right there) and said, " I am not off because of her!! (ME)"...

Hope she's off for good, I don't need the grief!

Thanks for listening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am always here to listen. I am truly sorry you try so hard and cant reach these two girls..i feel for them too. Have a happy Monday. LOVE,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I hope there off for good too. You don't need all that.
Hugs, R.c.