Friday, March 17, 2006

 

My grade school route has become a lesson in determination.  Seems the village has decided to tear down the old water tower and they are blocking my path.  Huge cranes and large trucks.  No worries I just re-route.  Then later on down the road I get to try and get around workers building a new house.  This while I turn around in a cul de sac, try and get through a parking lot filled with people going to work out, and then try and turn on to a highway across the street from a convient store at about the time people are buying their beer on the way home from work.  Fun stuff!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose -
Yikes!  You be careful out there!  It must really be a challenge for you.  I at least hope your kids are behaving so you don't have that to contend with too.  I'm glad you are familiar with the territory, that helps with all of this re-routing.  

This is never a dull job, is it?  

Be safe out there, hun.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

You just weren't meant to be on the road this day.  LOL  Just be careful.  Big Hugs, Nicki

Anonymous said...

Traffic is such a challenge let alone all the extra stuff they throw in your way. I hope it all clears up soon. Sounds like you got it under control.
Hugs, R.C.