Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Entry #4

 

Yesterday was the day when all good bus drivers receive their rewards...that and the last day of school! 

Little sweet faced children run to the bus with gifts of thanks to their favorite bus drivers...

Even the older kids wished me a Merry Christmas

Now is the benefit to a job well done 

A much need break ... nearly 2 full weeks of relaxing at home

I will be doing one small trip for a day care

And will be helping the office with new addresses on  Monday December 27th

But for most of the holiday will be off duty

Happy Holiday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There!

Your journal is alot of fun!  I can;t wait to come back and read more about your on the job adventrues :)

Kara  

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine the stories you have to tell! My daughter comes home after school and it seems her best stories are always about the bus ride!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

i loved my bus driver...  he was strick- but since i was a pretty good kid <i slept and always woke up right before my stop- so he didnt even have to wake me up!> i would get him something from the lil "christmas store" they had in school....  bus driver's don't get enough credit.... they have to drive with a bunch of kid's doing God knows what-  and they have to drive with a bunch of people that are speeding to their destination...   thank you...  my daughter doesnt go to school yet, but when she does...  i hope she has a driver like you...  you sound great!   have a good holiday!!!    rachel  

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your rest..yes you certainly do deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose! A new journal!  Yipee!  Do you still plan on keeping the old one too?  Happy Holidays to you and yours, sorry I haven't been around Jland much lately....take care,

~JerseyGirl

Anonymous said...

What a neat subject to write about...This Journal theme I mean...Enjoy your rest! & Merry Christmas!