Monday, September 12, 2005

ugh mondays...

Today was a true to form Monday...1st thing I come in and our bus supervisor asks me, "what happened Saturday?"  I am like, "hmmmmm I dunno what happened?"  Seems another driver clipped the bus I drove on the sports trip, while parking her bus.  And while they were out there looking at the damage they saw that the bumper was pushed in on the bus also.  I never saw it...or I overlooked it when I was checking out the bus during the pretrip.  I did not make the dent!  That bus was drove by 2 other drivers last week.  They say they didn't do it either nor saw the bumper pushed in. 

I was bummed by this, but I also heard throughout the day that it was like that for a long time...oh well, it'll work out....I just need to be more careful when pretripping different buses other than my own. 

My grade school kids are shaping up very nicely...I've been praising them for good behavior...plus my trusty whistle, gets 'em every time.

Time to rest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "Oh well" works every time. It's one of my favorite expressions; one I use every time something unpeasant happens. Doesn't change a thing, but enables me to keep things in the proper perspective and not overreact. Really proud of you for not letting it ruin your day. KUDOS!!!
Love you much
Barb